London Investor Forum 2019
For the second year, Africa Oil & Power returns to London to host the London Investor Forum 2019. The AOP Investor Forum 2019 this year features a special focus on exploration and licensing rounds taking place across Africa. Our theme is Investment in African Energy: Africa Exploration Driving Growth.
Featured countries include:
- Equatorial Guinea
- South Sudan
- Republic of the Congo
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Africa
Ministers and officials from across Africa will present the exploration projects and licensing round acreage available for licensing in 2019 at the Investor Forum. Join us on June 17 at the Royal Institute of British Architects in London for this exploration and investment focused event.
The forum will once again unite the continent’s top executives and leading government officials with investors from around the world in London. The one-day program will highlight the most pressing issues facing the industry today, and bring together policy makers, financiers and the private sector to tackle the issues and opportunities in Africa’s energy sector.
Watch the video below to catch the highlights from the 2018 London Investor Forum:
The first forum, held in May 2018, featured:
- Ministerial keynotes and special announcements from selected African ministries of petroleum.
- Focus on finance: panels and sessions on capital raising for Africa oil and gas projects and reaching FID in 2018; local content and the bottom line; and gas-to-power.
- The UK, Europe and Africa: AOP speakers looked at the evolution of oil and gas investment ties between the UK, Europe and Africa, and the implications of Britain’s departure from the EU on African energy.
- Investor updates: London-based upstream independents took to the stage to provide updates on African projects: breaking ground, development, financing and new investor announcements.
- Launch of Africa Energy Series: Equatorial Guinea 2018
Our special report on Equatorial Guinea’s oil and gas industry, commissioned by the Ministry of Mines and Hydrocarbons in the nation’s 50th year of independence, launched at the AOP Investor Forum in London.
Registration for the 2019 London Investor Forum is now open. The one-day conference takes place on June 17 2019 at the Royal Institute of British Architects. Register now.
KeynotesBecome a speaker
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/afric126/public_html/wp-content/themes/aop/single-event.php on line 234
PanelistsBecome a speaker
ModeratorsBecome a speaker
07:30 – 08:30
Registration and coffee
08:30 – 9:30
Opening and Keynotes
09:30 – 10:45
Panel DiscussionsNew Exploration and a Continent on the Move
10:45 – 11:15
11:15 – 11:45
Book launch sessionsAfrica Energy Series: South Africa 2019, Equatorial Guinea 2019 and Senegal 2019
11:45 – 13:00
Panel Discussion:Finding the Funds: Accessing Capital, Launching IPOs and Forming Creative Partnerships
13:00 – 14:30
LunchPress conferences to be held during lunch break
14:30 – 15:30
Investor BriefingsUpdates from Africa-focused companies
15:30 – 16:30
Licensing Round PresentationsEquatorial Guinea and Angola
16:30 - 16:45
16:45 - 17:45
Licensing Round PresentationsNigeria and Gabon
17:45 - 18:00
Conference closingFollowed by cocktail reception
London Investor Forum partners with leading industry and business publications and media groups, so that the stories of our sponsors, speakers and delegates reach a global audience.
Registration for the 2019 London Investor Forum is now open. Get your delegate pass for $1000.
The one-day conference takes place on June 17 2019, register now.